We would be pleased to provide you with our detailed quotation package outlining the full range of services that we are able to provide. Our quote will include a copy of our management agreement and a detailed explanation of the process required for you to change strata managing agents.
Please provide the following information and our quote package can be emailed or posted to you. Alternatively, contact us on 02 9114 9599 to discuss your requirements in further detail.
We are available to provide developers with the following expert assistance:
- Preparation of a detailed draft strata levies budget, including an amount per lot, if Unit Entitlements are available. The proposed budget and levies can be provided to prospective purchasers with your sales and marketing material.
- Review and provide advice on the proposed legal structure of the development to ensure it meets the requirements of the developers and the future owners. This may include a single strata plan, a staged development, a Community or Neighbourhood Association, a BMC, or a combination of these elements.
- Review and provide advice on the draft Strata/Community Plan prepared by the surveyors to ensure it correctly and clearly defines all common property and lot owner property.
- For mixed-use buildings using a BMC, review and provide advice on the draft Strata Management Statement and the proposed allocation of Shared Facilities.
- Review and provide advice on the draft Strata/Community By-Laws prepared by the solicitors to ensure they adequately cover all aspects of the ongoing management of the property.
- Provide guidance and obtain quotes for all compulsory and optional insurances required by the Strata Schemes or Community Land Management Acts.
- Prepare and issue s184 & s26 Certificates to the purchaser’s solicitors to ensure there is no delay in settlement of unit sales following completion of construction and registration of the Strata/Community Plan. We are able to provide these within 24 hours of all necessary documentation being provided.
- Prepare all Strata/Community records and conduct all statutory meetings to ensure the responsibility for management and maintenance of the property is transferred to the unit purchasers at the earliest opportunity.
We would be pleased to provide you with our detailed quotation package to provide the above services. Please provide the following information and our quote package will be emailed or posted to you. Alternatively, contact us on 9114 9599 to discuss your requirements in further detail.